What to do when you feel a little lost.

What to do when you feel a little lost.

Sometimes you may feel lost in life, whether it's a job, relationship, where you are living or any situation. 

And it's ok. It's normal. Sometimes we feel confused as to where we are heading, or almost bored with our routines. 

Just remember that sometimes having a pause is ok. Ignore people's social media feeds where only the highlights are shown and avoid comparing your life to anyone's. This is your journey and it's unique to anyone else's. 

A good thing I try to practice is being in the present moment. 

“Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.” ~Sonia Ricotti

The universe has a way of handling things, no matter what situation. Have faith in it and don't try to force things. Everything happens for a reason and you are exactly where you are meant to be.

Try to enjoy life too. I have had times where I have been so concerned in what's going to happen and fretting that I haven't enjoyed the present. 

This moment is all that matters.

Lately I haven't been able to settle anywhere, but I'm having faith it's the universe's way of telling me I need to keep going to lots of different places. 

At this moment I feel a little lost, I just want to experience new cultures new things. I'm enjoying new places, it's inspiring me to think, to create, to experience.
I don't know what I'm looking for yet, but I know I will find it.

Just find your happiness. Whether it might be a walk each evening, some time for yourself, yoga, meditation, reading, listening to music, seeing your friends or whatever it may be. 

Keep the faith and keep being present in each moment.

I promise that the lost feeling will subside and things will fall into place.

Peace and love to you 🕉❤

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Bachelor New Zealand.

What a privilege it is to be alive.